10 Earl Haig Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NQ
- Attractive lounge with spacious storage area
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in oven and hob and dresser style unit with integrated fridge freezer and display cabinet
- Extended de-luxe bathroom with white suite and spacious shower cubicle
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors, PVC facia and gutters
- Off road car parking to front and extensive garden to rear laid out in lawns
A stunning semi detached villa with extension to rear.
On entering this beautiful home you will immediately be impressed with its tasteful presentation which gives an instant homely feel. The property is further enhanced with a luxury fitted kitchen which benefits from casual dining space and an extended de-luxe bathroom with a spacious shower cubicle.
The accommodation is complete with 3 good sized bedrooms and an extensive garden area to rear. We recommend immediate viewing as this will reveal an attention to detail which will undoubtedly appeal.
- PVC front door. Entrance hall.
- 4.01m x 3.58m (13' 2" x 11' 9")
Spacious storage cupboard under stairs, gas boiler.
- 5.m x 2.36m (16' 5" x 7' 9")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, dresser style unit incorporating built in fridge freezer and display cupboards.
- EXTENDED DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c.,
pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower,
part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.05m x 3.18m (16' 7" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.51m (11' 4" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.36m (8' 2" x 7' 9")
- Off road parking to front. Spacious rear garden laid out in lawn with garden shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.