11 Ravenhill Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8JU
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining
- 3 Bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Garden area to front and secluded paved rear garden
An exceptional semi detached home.
This property has been finished to the highest standard throughout by the current owner leaving little to do but move in. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Ravenhill Avenue.
- Entrance hall, uPVC front door and frame, exposed wooden
floor, storage cupboard, hot press copper cylinder, immersion
- LOUNGE:21' 2" x 9' 1" (6.45m x 2.77m)
- Feature fireplace, exposed wooden floor, bay window.
- KITCHEN:12' 9" x 6' 3" (3.89m x 1.91m)
- Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in oven and hob, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to :-
- DINING ROOM:12' 9" x 6' 3" (3.89m x 1.91m)
- Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):9' 11" x 9' 5" (3.02m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 3" x 9' 3" (2.82m x 2.82m)
- Exposed wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):6' 9" x 5' 5" (2.06m x 1.65m)
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, hot towel rail, part tongue and groove panelled walls.
- Front garden area. Secluded paved rear garden, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.