120 Ardenlee Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0AD
- Attractive lounge with bay window and wooden flooring
- Family room with bay window and picture rail
- Separate dining room with laminate floor
- Spacious fitted kitchen and breakfast area with snug and patio doors to garden
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Spacious de-luxe bathroom incorporating electric shower
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens front and secluded to rear laid out in lawns, raised decked and patio area
A substantial 4 bedroom detached villa.
Set on this prime residential Avenue off the Ravenhill Road is an imposing double fronted detached residence which is ideally suited to the growing family and we would recommend viewing to fully appreciate the spacious internal layout which offers a flexibility and a practicality for modern day living. Adjacent to many leading Schools and easy commuting distance to both City Centre and the Outer Ring, we highly recommend internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
- 4.93m x 3.33m (16'2'' x 10'11)
Bay window, wooden floor, mock hole in
- Family Room:
- 4.09m x 3.61m (13'5'' x 11'10'')
Bay window, picture rail.
- Dining Room:
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11'3'' x 11'0'')
- 3.15m x 2.39m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
Laminate floor, spot lighting, PVC French doors.
- Open Plan To:
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area:
- 5.97m x 3.25m (19'7'' x 10'8'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, feature Belfast brick canopy,
display cupboards, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, Chinese slate
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.22m x 3.35m (13' 10" x 11' 0")
Built in robe, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.43m x 3.33m (11'3'' x 10'11'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.4m x 3.35m (11'2'' x 11'0'')
- Paneled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Gardens front and private to rear with raised decked area and raised patio, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank,
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.