A stunning detached residence approximately 2,500 sq ft.
Beautifully situated on an elevated position off the Upper Knockbreda Road. This stunning detached residence enjoys a prime site with panoramic views over the City Centre and beyond. Approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway the property will instantly appeal and on entering the imposing hallway with solid oak flooring and minstrel gallery this feeling will simply be confirmed.
The lounge with feature fireplace and oak flooring has the added advantage of a picture window to fully benefit from the views and access to a decked balcony.
The luxurious shaker style kitchen utilizes many features such as a Belfast sink, granite work tops and a cooking island with an attractive use of Belfast brick, and when you have space for either casual or formal dining this will be the heart of the family home. A utility area off and a staircase to a basement room which could be utilized for a wide variety of uses.
The ground floor accommodation is complete with a feature glazed family room, oak flooring and a vaulted ceiling with 2 extra bedrooms beyond and an en suite shower room.
The first floor with its feature minstrel gallery has access to a master bedroom with oak flooring and superb views, along with the practicality of a shower en suite. A further spacious 2 bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom with free standing bath and shower cubicle completes the versatile family accommodation.
Feature brick paved patio to rear along with terraced garden and raised decked area especially for those long summer evenings, an ideal family home and viewing is essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Minstrel gallery, solid oak flooring.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush w.c., vanitory unit, low voltage lighting, Chinese slate floor.
- 5.72m x 5.21m (18' 9" x 17' 1")
Feature cast iron fireplace with hearth, solid oak flooring, feature picture window, access to decked balcony.
- 5.72m x 4.9m (18' 9" x 16' 1")
Luxury fitted shaker style kitchen,feature Belfast sink with mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, `Rangemaster' with single ring gas hob, cooking island incorporating Belfast brick, granite work tops, stainless steel extractor, wine rack, integrated dish washer, plate rack, Chinese slate floor, low voltage lighting, display cupboard with lighting.
- SPACIOUS UTILITY AREA OFF:
- 3.25m x 2.46m (10' 8" x 8' 1")
Vented for tumble dryer, built in cupboard, Chinese slate floor, storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine, stairs leading down to :-
- 5.69m x 5.m (18' 8" x 16' 5")
(originally integrated garage)
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.68m (13' 7" x 12' 1")
Solid oak flooring, double French doors, vaulted ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
Solid oak flooring, double built in robe.
- SHOWER EN SUITE:
- Double shower cubicle with `Mira' power shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, mosaque tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.98m x 2.82m (16' 4" x 9' 3")
Solid oak flooring.
- Hot press, 2 velux windows.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.82m x 5.26m (19' 1" x 17' 3")
Solid oak floor, full length fitted robes, 2 velux windows.
- DE-LUXE EN SUITE:
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 2.79m (16' 3" x 9' 2")
Solid oak floor, 2 velux windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.98m x 2.82m (16' 4" x 9' 3")
Solid wooden floor, 2 velux windows.
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tongue and groove paneled walls, tiled floor, shower cubicle with
thermostatically controlled shower, low voltage lighting, velux, traditional towel radiator.
- Feature brick paving, terraced garden area, laid in lawn with feature raised decked area with panoramic views, sweeping tarmac drive to front.
- WOODEN STORAGE AREA:
- 5.64m x 1.65m (18' 6" x 5' 5")