129 Park Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT4 1JJ
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms (bedroom 3 currently used as dressing room with full length built in robe)
- De-luxe extended bathroom with freestanding bath and double shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Paved garden to front and secluded to rear
An exceptionally presented semi detached.
This superb property has been finished to the highest standard by the current owners leaving little to do but move in, situated off Connsbrook Avenue and a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of Belmont Village the property benefits from double storey extension and is ideally suited to the first time buyer, with increased demand in this area we recommend early internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, tiled floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 5.99m x 2.87m (19' 8" x 9' 5")
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 5.92m x 2.87m (19' 5" x 9' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high
and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.82m x 3.m (9' 3" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.82m (9' 9" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 1.68m (6' 7" x 5' 6")
(into robe) Full length built in robes.
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath, double shower cubicle with `Mira' power shower, low flush w.c., vanitory unit, tiled floor.
- Paved garden area to front, secluded garden area to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.