177 Cregagh Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NL
- Through lounge and dining area
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with paneled bath and electric shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick end terrace.
This property is located in a popular residential area just off the Woodstock Road and ideally suited to the first time buyer and investor alike. With a host of local amenties close at hand we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- Entrance hall.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.35m x 3.3m (20' 10" x 10' 10")
Feature brick fireplace.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 2.69m x 1.96m (8' 10" x 6' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and
low level units.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.53m (13' 5" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.31m (10' 7" x 7' 7")
- Paneled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove ceiling, fully tiled walls.
- Forecourt to front, enclosed yard to rear, shed, plumbed for washing machine.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.