19 Baronscourt Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT8 8BQ
- Entrance hall with low flush w.c. and wash hand basin/burglar alarm
- Under stair cloakroom
- Attractive lounge with open gas fireplace and hearth
- Large family room
- Dining room with serving hatch from kitchen
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Utility room with single drainer and tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine
- Spacious conservatory with a tiled floor and access to back garden
- 3 Double bedrooms, master with built in black ash wardrobe
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating corner bath and shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC doors front and rear/Solid mahogany interior doors throughout
- PVC facia and gutters
- Gas fired central heating with wireless thermostatic timer control
- Spacious garage over 27'0'' long
- Feature brick paved driveway (sealed)
- Secluded rear garden and separate service area
- Close to many leading schools
A superb detached family home with conservatory to rear.
Situated on a mature level site this spacious family home enjoys a layout which will be of undoubted appeal to the growing family. A most popular design within this sought after development the location house type and the presentation can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing.
- PVC front door and frame. Open entrance porch. Entrance hall, laminate floor, storage under stairs, cloaks, low flush w.c., and wash hand basin.
- 4.88m x 4.06m (16' 0" x 13' 4")
Feature polished black granite fireplace and hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.56m (13' 0" x 11' 8")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.93m x 4.14m (16' 2" x 13' 7")
- 5.69m x 3.56m (18' 8" x 11' 8")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units incorporating feature peninsula with hob and extractor hood, integrated double oven, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge, breakfast bar, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 4.57m x 2.77m (15' 0" x 9' 1")
Double doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.9m x 4.06m (16' 1" x 13' 4")
Superb range of built in furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.61m (13' 0" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.79m (11' 10" x 9' 2")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, tiled walls, tiled floor, cabinet.
- Hot press, gas boiler.
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, feature brick paved drive.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.43m x 2.74m (27' 8" x 9' 0")
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.