19 Shaftesbury Drive
, Co. County Down
, BT20 3GA
- Luxury open plan kitchen/Living area
- De-luxe shower room
- 1 Bedroom with robe
- Gas fired central heating
- Appointed parking/Vistor parking
An attractive first floor apartment.
This well presented first floor apartment is set in a convenient location just off the Belfast Road and a few minutes walk from Bangor West train station. Due to its location demand is sure to be high therefore we strongly recommend early internal inspection to avoid disapointment.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen:
- 5.23m x 4.7m (17'2'' x 15'5'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, part laminate floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9'' x 10'1'')
Built in robe.
- De-luxe Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled walls.
- Allocated car parking and visitor parking
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.