207 Cregagh Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NL
- Attractive through lounge with feature fireplace and wood burning stove
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace.
This superb property has been beautifully presented throughout by the current owner leaving little to do but move in, close to many local amenties and excellent transport link, early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- Solid wooden floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.11m x 3.1m (23'4'' x 10'2'')
Feature fireplace with wood burning stove.
- 5.69m x 1.63m (18'8'' x 5'4'')
Built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing washing, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled walls, stainless steel splash back, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.25m x 2.79m (10'8'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8'' x 9'3'')
Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.16m x 1.93m (7'1'' x 6'4'')
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.