23 Hyndford Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5EN
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
A mid terrace in this most sought after locality. This is an ideal starter home which will be of undoubted appeal to those seeking a property in a most convenient location, we would recommend immediate viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.01m x 3.45m (13' 2" x 11' 4")
Feature fireplace, picture rail
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.88m x 2.08m (16' 0" x 6' 10")
Stainless steel sink unit and single drainer, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and pvc back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.79m x 2.74m (9' 2" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.44m (8' 9" x 8' 0")
Built in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.01m x 1.83m (6' 7" x 6' 0")
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.