25 Burren Way
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0DW
- L shaped lounge with laminate floor and patio doors
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel built in oven and hob
- Alley area plumbed for washing machine
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Separate low flush w.c.
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Off road parking to front, secluded rear garden laid in lawn with raised decking
An attractive red brick mid terrace.
This superb family home is located in the popular Cregagh Estate and finished throughout to a high standard it leaves little to do but move in . With strong demand in this area we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- L SHAPED LOUNGE:
- 6.27m x 3.84m (20' 7" x 12' 7")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN:
- 3.56m x 2.51m (11' 8" x 8' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- ALLEY OFF:
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 2.97m (13' 2" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.97m (9' 8" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.49m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
Laminate floor, 2 x built in cupboard.
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, `mira' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush w.c.
- Off road parking to front, secluded back garden with patio area, lawn and raised
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.