25 Connsbrook Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT4 1NF
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace and laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen and dining area with range of integrated appliances
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room with electric shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- uPVC facia, soffits and guttering
- Well maintained gardens front and rear
An exceptional semi detached property.
This superb property has been presented throughout to a standard of excellence by the current owner and is an ideal first time buy or family home, close to many local amenties including Victoria Park and the hustle and bustle of the popular Belmont Road, we strongly advise early internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, tiled floor.
- 4.09m x 3.45m (13' 5" x 11' 4")
Laminate floor, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.81m x 3.73m (22' 4" x 12' 3")
Feature Belfast sink, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units,
built in 'Bosch' oven & 'Belling' hob, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, integrated washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater, uPVC back door and frame.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.86m (13' 5" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.67m (13' 8" x 8' 9")
Laminate floor, built in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.49m (10' 5" x 8' 2")
Built in storage cupboards.
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, hot towel rail.
- Well maintained gardens to front and rear laid in lawn
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.