27 Chatsworth Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 4QL
- Attractive L shaped lounge with laminate floor open plan to
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Downstairs W.C.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms (master with en suite shower room)
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Car parking to front and enclosed paved area to rear
An attractive red brick townhouse.
This exceptional modern townhouse is located in a convenient location just off Templemore Avenue close to Belfast City Centre, offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout it is sure to attract demand from a range of purchasers therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin.
- Living Room:
- 5.94m x 4.88m (19'6'' x 16'0'')
Laminate floor, uPVC back door.
- Open Plan to Luxury Kitchen:
- 3.78m x 2.54m (12'5'' x 8'4'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0'' x 10'8'')
- Shower En Suite:
- Shower cubicle with `Mira` electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0'' x 9'8'')
Laminate floor, built in robe with mirror sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.18m x 2.13m (7'2'' x 7'0'')
Laminate floor, built in robe with
mirror sliding doors.
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Car parking. Enclosed paved area to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.