27 Ranelagh Street
, Co. County Antrim
- Attractive lounge with tiled fireplace and bay window
- Separate living room with staircase to first floor
- Extended luxury kitchen with built in oven and hob and breakfast bar
- Downstairs shower room beyond
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Shower room
- Pvc double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed yard leading to garage and car parking area with side access
A unique mid terrace in this most sought after locality.Viewing of this superb starter home is highly recommended as you will discover a unique layout and style which is full of character and charm.The potential to create an attractive outside space will also become apparent. Although in need of some updating the kitchen extension and downstairs shower room is a major plus factor along with being located in a most sought after locality.
- Open entrance porch.
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10" x 10' 10")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 2.82m (13' 0" x 9' 3")
- 3.91m x 2.74m (12' 10" x 9' 0")
Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, air gap to:
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.82m (10' 2" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.44m (9' 3" x 8' 0")
Built in furniture
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 1.88m (9' 0" x 6' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C. part tiled walls.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard area with access to garage, oil fired boiler and oil tank
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.