32 Castlereagh Place
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 4NN
- Entrance hall with wooden flooring
- Attractive through lounge with wooden floor and hole in wall fire
- Spacious fitted kitchen including built in oven and gas hob, utility area off
- 4 Good sized bedrooms over two floors
- Deluxe bathroom
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious Enclosed yard area
On entering this substantial property you will undoubtedly be impressed with the character and charm from the era in which it was built and the current owner has sympathetically presented this home creating a warm and cosy feel.
The rooms are all well proportioned and we would recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
- PVC front door and frame. Wooden floor.
- 6.78m x 3.66m (22' 3" x 12' 0")
Wooden flooring, feature hole in wall fire.
- 5.38m x 2.03m (17' 8" x 6' 8")
Stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, built in oven and gas hob, utility area off plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 3.28m (16' 0" x 10' 9")
Original wooden flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 3.28m (14' 8" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
- Spacious enclosed rear yard with boiler house
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.