34 Church Lodge
, Co. County Down
, BT23 6ES
- Attractive lounge with feature sandstone fireplace and laminate floor
- Luxury shaker style kitchen and dining area incorporating range of integrated appliances and feature dresser with display cupboards and drawers, granite work tops
- Separate family room
- 4 Good sized bedrooms, master with en suite shower room with fully tiled walls
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating free standing bath and corner shower cubicle with tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Integral garage with utility area
- Beautiful gardens front and private to rear with feature decked area, spacious driveway with ample car parking for four cars
A superb detached family home on a private site.
This most impressive property enjoys a prime site in this sought after development with excellent family accommodation all within a practical and modern layout. The generous sized lounge with feature sandstone fireplace and then through to a magnificent shaker style kitchen with Granite worktops and range of integrated appliances. The welcome extra is a feature dresser style unit with display cabinets and a breakfast area for family mealtime or entertaining. The accommodation on the groundfloor is complete with a family room. The upstairs continues to provide excellent accommodation in the format of 4 good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and spacious deluxe bathroom including free standing bath and corner shower cubicle. We are certain you will be impressed with the host of extras that this family home has to offer so we recommend immediate viewing.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC front door and frame.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor, storage under stairs.
- 4.88m x 3.86m (16' 0" x 12' 8")
Feature sandstone fireplace, gas fire, laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA:
- 6.15m x 3.35m (20' 2" x 11' 0")
Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of shaker style units incorporating plumbed for dish washer, integrated microwave, rangemaster
oven and hob, built in extractor hood, double fridge freezer, granite work tops,
feature dresser style unit, display cupboard and drawers, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, patio doors.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 4.57m (16' 2" x 15' 0")
Low voltage lighting.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Thermostatically controlled shower, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., fully tiled
walls, PVC ceiling, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.28m (11' 8" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.44m (9' 4" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.m (15' 0" x 9' 10")
Laminate floor, built in cupboard.
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Free standing bath, corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower vanity basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC ceiling.
- Gardens front and secluded to rear with feature decked area and extensive car parking to front. Boiler house, oil fired boiler, outside water tap and outside light.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
Up and over door, built in cupboard and plumbed for washing machine, service door.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.