36 Bloomfield Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5JU
- Attractive entrance hall with Terrazzo flooring, utility room and downstairs w.c.
- Through lounge with multi burning stove and bay window
- Double doors to extended luxury shaker style kitchen and dining area
- Double French doors to garden
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Extended de-luxe bathroom incorporating walk in shower cubicle
- Solar Panels on roof to rear
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Beautiful tranquil garden to rear laid out in lawns, apple trees and wooden garage
A stunning end terrace with a substantial double storey extension to rear. Set back off Bloomfield Gardens this substantial property has been impeccably presented by the present owner retaining a character and charm with a modern twist. On entering you will be impressed with the Terrazzo tiling in the hall leading to a beautiful through lounge with bay window and side window ensuring maximum light and a multi burning stove for those cosy nights in. Double doors leads to an extended shaker style kitchen and the all important dining area for family and friends. The practical living on the ground floor is concluded with a utility room and a downstairs cloaks with w.c. The first floor enjoys a wow factor of an extensive de-luxe bathroom with a walk in shower facility and 3 bright bedrooms. The secluded garden area is access via double French doors from the extended kitchen and you will experience a tranquil setting to the rear with the garden laid out in lawns and apple trees and ideal for those family barbecues. So viewing is essential to appreciate the many features of this superb home.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Terrazzo flooring, cornice ceiling, spot lighting.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, separate low flush w.c. and wash hand basin.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.39m x 3.12m (24' 3" x 10' 3")
Bay window, feature multi burning stove, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- DOUBLE DOORS TO :-
- EXTENDED LUXURY SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN & DINING:
- 4.83m x 3.23m (15' 10" x 10' 7")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, low voltage lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double French doors.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.1m x 2.51m (10' 2" x 8' 3")
Full length built in robes, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 1.85m (7' 2" x 6' 1")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin,
walk in shower with thermostatically controlled shower.
- Beautiful tranquil garden to rear laid out in lawns, apple trees and wooden garage.
- ** Common right of way for 1 adjoining property to the rear and side of the dwelling
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.