36 Marina Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 6BA
- Attractive entrance hall and landing with leaded light windows
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Separate living room with laminate floor and feature fireplace
- Open plan to dining area with patio doors
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating double oven, gas hob, island, tiled floor and low voltage lighting
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom
- Phoenix gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows (partial), 2 x leaded light
- Detached garage
- Double entrance gates, tarmac driveway
- Beautiful secluded rear garden laid out in lawns and mature shrubs and patio areas
A stunning 4 bedroom semi detached villa with extension to rear.
An exceptional family sized semi detached villa that ticks all the boxes for the practicalities of family life. On entering the property you will immediately experience a homely feel combining bright airy accommodation with a character and charm from the era in which it was built. A beautiful lounge with bay window can remain the good room while the extended area to rear completes that all important family living, dining and luxury kitchen with island which gives the property that wow factor. Just outside the patio doors is a beautiful rear garden with patio areas for those lazy summer evenings creating that perfect setting.
The upstairs completes family living, with the advantage of a landing area that offers a spacious feel and the character of 2 leaded light windows, this leads to 4 bright bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom.
So viewing is essential to appreciate this impressive family home.
- Open entrance porch. PVC front door. Entrance hall, feature cornice ceiling, wooden floor, low voltage lighting, storage understairs, gas boiler.
- 4.27m x 3.61m (14' 0" x 11' 10")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.35m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
Laminate floor, feature fireplace, corning ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN TO :-
- EXTENDED DINING ROOM:
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- LUXURY KITCHEN:
- 6.32m x 2.9m (20' 9" x 9' 6")
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, superb range of fitted high and low level units, integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, island, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Leaded light window, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
Picture rail, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.9m (11' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 2.79m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.51m x 2.29m (8' 3" x 7' 6")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, vanitory unit and w.c. With concealed cistern, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear, laid out in lawns, mature shrubs and patio areas. Greenhouse.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.1m (17' 7" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Outside light and water tap.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.