368 Castlereagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 6AE
- Attractive lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Family room
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Well maintained front garden and spacious rear garden laid in lawn with raised decking
An attractive red brick semi detached.
This property is situated on the popular Castlereagh Road close to many local amenties and excellent transport link, ideally suited to family life. We expect demand to be high and therefore recommend early internal inspection.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, cornice ceiling.
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
Bay window, feature tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.98m x 2.97m (16' 4" x 9' 9")
- 2.9m x 2.79m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
1 ½ stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high
and low level units, extractor, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, PVC paneled ceiling, uPVC back door.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 2.84m (12' 8" x 9' 4")
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.97m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 1.98m (7' 2" x 6' 6")
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash
hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls.
- Well maintained front garden, spacious rear garden laid in lawn with raised decking.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.