39 Dunraven Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5JR
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor and bay window
- Luxury fitted kitchen/dining area with stainless steel built in oven and hob
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Garden area to front and side, spacious enclosed yard to rear with artificial grass
An attractive semi detached.
Situated in a popular residential area about 15 minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Ballyhackamore the superb property will be of undoubted appeal to the young professional looking to get their foot on the property ladder, with high demand we strongly recommend early viewing as a sold sign is sure to disappoint.
- Entrance Hall:
- 4.78m x 3.28m (15'8'' x 10'9'')
Laminate floor, bay window, low voltage
lighting, picture rail.
- 4.27m x 2.79m (14'0'' x 9'2'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.6m x 2.49m (15'1'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.71m x 1.93m (12'2'' x 6'4'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
telephone hand shower, low flush w.c.
- Garden area to front and side, spacious
enclosed yard to rear with artificial grass.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.