41 Oberon Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NZ
- Welcoming entrance hall with light laminate floor
- Attractive lounge, feature fireplace with granite insert and double dividing doors opening into dining space
- Bright, spacious dining room perfect for entertaining
- Extended fitted kitchen incorporating tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- 2 beautifully presented, bright bedrooms
- Extended de-luxe bathroom
- Fully PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Attractive enclosed rear yard complete with shed
Superb, cosy mid terrace with double story extension to the rear.
Beautifully presented by the present owners – they have retained its character and charm and we would recommend this superb starter home, which will reveal a host of extras. Located in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to the Cregagh Road, 10 minute walk to Ormeau Park and 5 minute cycle to Comber Greenway or Lagan and Lough Cycle Way. Viewing is essential for this ready to move in home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor.
- 3.81m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
Bay window, feature fireplace with granite insert. Double dividing doors with bevelled glass, flowing into dining space. Laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.82m (10' 1" x 9' 3")
- 3.12m x 2.24m (10' 3" x 7' 4")
Range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, and PVC back door. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.15m (13' 0" x 10' 4")
Includes large built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.44m (10' 3" x 8' 0")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath, telephone hand-shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C., fully tiled walls, tiled floor and wood panelled ceiling.
- Built in cupboard. Separate hot press – copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Enclosed yard complete with shed, outside light, boiler house and oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.