49 Martinez Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5LY
- Attractive lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Family room with feature tiled fireplace
- Kitchen in need of modernisation
- Utility area and low flush w.c.
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Partial uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached matching garage
- Ample off street parking
- Well maintained gardens front and rear laid in lawns with wide selection of mature shrubs and bushes
An attractive red brick family sized semi detached.
This superb property is situated on the prestigious Martinez Avenue and offers bright and spacious accommodation throughout. Although in need of some modernisation it is a stones throw from the hustle and bustle of Ballyhackamore village and the Comber Greenway therefore ideal for family life.
We expect high demand for this property therefore early viewing is a must!!
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage, cloakroom.
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
Feature tiled fireplace, bay window, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace.
- 3.61m x 3.15m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, double drainer stainless
steel sink unit, mixer taps.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
Separate low flush w.c.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.63m (13' 0" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.63m (12' 4" x 11' 11")
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.18m (12' 1" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 2.21m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash
hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Partially floored.
- Ample off road parking. Well maintained front garden laid in lawn. Secluded rear garden laid in lawn with wide selection of mature shrubs and bushes. Shed.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.32m x 3.4m (20' 9" x 11' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.