55 Reid Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8PE
- Attractive through lounge with feature hole in wall fire
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Alarm System
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An exceptionally presented red brick mid terrace.
On entering this beautiful starter home you will immediately be impressed by the warm and cosy feel with beautiful tiled flooring. The through lounge offers a bright and spacious feel with feature hole in wall fire and the ground floor is complete with a stunning kitchen. The first floor has two good sized bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom with separate walk in shower. With high demand in this area, early internal viewing is essential.
- Entrance Hall:
- Tiled floor.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.06m x 3.33m (23'2'' x 10'11'')
Feature hole in wall fire, bay window,
under stairs storage.
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 3.51m x 2.31m (11'6'' x 7'7'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
mixer taps, excellent range of fitted
high and low level units, stainless steel
extractor, plumbed for washing machine, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.11m x 3.12m (13'6'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.12m x 2.46m (10'3'' x 8'1'')
- De-luxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath,
telephone hand shower, shower cubicle with `Mira` power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Forecourt to front, enclosed yard, boiler house, plumbed for washing machine.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.