62 Orby Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 6AG
- Attractive panelled entrance hall with storage under stairs
- Through lounge with bay window and feature fireplace and PVC double doors to decking
- Fitted kitchen 19' long with stainless steel built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Open tread steps to roofspace with velux window
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed
- Mature gardens front and rear lawns with decked area
** PRICE REDUCED**
Family home in this sought after locality.
A beautiful semi detached villa that enjoys a character and charm from the era in which it was built. An ideal location for the growing family being adjacent to leading schools and forestside shopping centre and ease of access to City Centre. We would recommend immediate viewing.
- Panelled entrance hall, storage under stairs.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 8.25m x 3.4m (27' 1" x 11' 2")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, uPVC French doors, exposed wooden floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 5.79m x 1.83m (19' 0" x 6' 0")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel oven and hob, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.28m (14' 1" x 10' 9")
Bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7' 1" x 6' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, no radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Velux window, storage under eaves.
- OPEN TREAD STEPS TO ROOFSPACE:
- 5.28m x 3.33m (17' 4" x 10' 11")
Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Mature gardens front and rear laid out in lawns, decked area.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.