63 Ardenlee Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 0AB
- Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
- Separate spacious family room
- Extended kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed
- PVC facia and gutters
- Extensive rear garden laid out in lawns, mature trees and shrubs
- Attached garage
Semi detached villa with rear south facing garden over Pirrie Park.
Situated in this most sought after residential locality with a south facing rear garden backing unto Pirrie Park, we are certain that demand will be high especially when you can extend and refurbish to your own taste and style. We recommend viewing of this excellent family home to appreciate its full potential.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- 4.14m x 3.58m (13' 7" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.4m (18' 9" x 11' 2")
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted units, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.51m (13' 7" x 11' 6")
Cornice ceiling, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.38m (12' 3" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 2.16m (7' 8" x 7' 1")
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, hot press,
willis type immersion heater.
- Extensive rear garden, laid in lawn, patio, mature shrubs, trees and bushes.
Front garden, off road parking, tarmac driveway, lawn and mature shrubs.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.22m x 2.79m (20' 5" x 9' 2")
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.