64 Abbey Park
Upper Newtownards Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 7HR
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury open plan kitchen and dining area
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Detached garage
- Well maintained front garden laid in lawn, secluded rear garden with enclosed decking area
An attractive red brick semi detached villa. This superb family home is situated in a quiet residential area between the Upper Newtownards Road and Kings Road, with many local amenties on the doorstep and excellent local schools demand is sure to be high therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, solid wooden floor, storage cupboard,
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING:
- 6.5m x 3.76m (21' 4" x 12' 4")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high
and low level units, stainless steel oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated `Smeg' dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, solid oak flooring, double French PVC doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.25m (12' 4" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.54m (9' 2" x 8' 4")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand
basin, paneled bath, mixer taps, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Well maintained front garden laid in lawn. Secluded rear garden with enclosed decking area.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.05m x 2.79m (16' 7" x 9' 2")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.