23 Knock Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 6LA
- Attractive lounge with picture window
- Open plan to luxury kitchen and dining incorporating built in oven and hob
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating thermostatically controlled shower
- Gas fired central heating
- New internal doors
- Car parking
- Sought after locality adjacent to Ballyhackamore and Ulster Hospital
A unique ground floor apartment.
Situated on the Knock Road this most imposing property has been sub divided into 8 apartments you will undoubtedly be impressed as you drive through the double pillars to the front and the apartment is situated to the rear in a most tranquil setting. With personal private access to this home which has been beautifully presented throughout and we recommend viewing to appreciate its unique appeal.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor, low voltage lighting, cloaks.
- 3.48m x 3.4m (11'5'' x 11'2'')
- 4.45m x 2.36m (14'7'' x 7'9'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, part tiled walls, part tiled floor, low
voltage lighting, velux window.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.14m x 2.39m (13'7'' x 7'10'')
Gas boiler and walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.84m x 2.59m (9'4'' x 8'6'')
Built in robe with mirror sliding doors.
- De-Luxe Bathroom:
- Paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, shower screen, low flush w.c., vanitory unit, part tiled walls and part tongue and groove, low voltage lighting.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.