11 Ardenlee Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8QL
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Extended fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- Extended bathroom with white suite and separate shower cubicle
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Garden forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive red brick mid terrace.
This property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location off Ardenlee Avenue, with the benefit of a double storey extension the property offers spacious accommodation ideally suited to the first time buyer, with high demand in this area we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor.
- 7.16m x 2.92m (23'6'' x 9'7'')
Laminate floor, feature fireplace.
- 4.01m x 2.36m (13'2'' x 7'9'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.99m x 2.77m (13'1'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11'0'' x 8'9'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Forecourt to front, enclosed yard to rear,
oil fired boiler.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.