11 Broughton Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0BD
- Attractive paneled entrance hall with cloakroom
- Lounge with feature fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling and picture rail
- Living room with feature fireplace, picture rail and PVC French door to garden
- Fitted kitchen
- 4 Bright bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Private south facing garden with greenhouse
A substantial 4 bedroom semi detached villa.
Located just off the Ravenhill Road in this most sought after locality is a superb family home that offers exciting development potential so that you can put your own stamp on it. Adjacent to many leading schools with access to both City Centre and the outer ring, it also enjoys close proximity to Forestside and a few minutes stroll from Ormeau Park. Having the advantage of 4 bedrooms and further potential into the roofspace. This property is ideal for the growing family and we would recommend immediate viewing.
- Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- Cloaks, storage under stairs, feature paneling.
- 4.57m x 3.35m (15'0'' x 11'0'')
Feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- Living Room:
- 4.34m x 3.15m (14'3'' x 10'4'')
PVC French door, feature fireplace, picture rail.
- 4.8m x 2.39m (15'9'' x 7'10'')
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level
units, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13'4'' x 9'0'')
Built in robes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.45m x 2.87m (11'4'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.48m x 2.74m (11'5'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 2.26m x 2.21m (7'5'' x 7'3'')
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, enclosed low flush w.c.,
and vanitory unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Double entrance gates. Private south facing garden with greenhouse. Boiler house,
oil fired boiler, oil tank. Detached garage.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.