11 Hillsborough Parade
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9DU
- Lounge with bay window
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with range of fitted units
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Garden area front and rear laid in lawn
An attractive semi detached in a quiet cul-de-sac. Although in need of some modernisation this property is located in a convenient location just off the Castlereagh Road and will attract demand from a range of purchasers therefore early inspection is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC front door and frame.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
- 5.64m x 1.52m (18' 6" x 5' 0")
Single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units,
plumbed for washing machine, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.97m x 2.9m (9' 9" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.69m (10' 3" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.96m x 1.75m (6' 5" x 5' 9")
- Paneled bath, electric shower, shower screen, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, pine ceiling.
- Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- SYLINGSBY TYPE LADDER TO ROOFSPACE:
- Light and power.
- Front garden with shared driveway. Rear garden laid in lawn. Oil fired boiler,
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.