11a Malone Valley Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT9 5PZ
- Communal tiled reception hall
- Entrance hall with hardwood flooring
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace, hardwood flooring and PVC French door (rear access)
- Luxury kitchen and dining with feature porthole window, stainless steel built in oven and hob with integrated fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring
- De-luxe bathroom incorporating jacuzzi bath, wall hung w.c., tiled floor and fully tiled walls
- 2 Double bedrooms, master bedroom incorporates shower en suite with tiled floor
- PVC double glazed windows and rear door
- Gas fired central heating
Situated just off the Malone Road in the sought after Malone Valley Park development. This ground floor apartment enjoys a corner aspect in a most impressive apartment complex which has been architecturally designed combining detail and style which will be of undoubted appeal. This is also apparent as you enter the apartment with the finish of hardwood flooring in the hall and lounge, feature fireplace and private rear French door. Trimmed with moulded skirting, architraves and solid doors. The apartment is further enhanced with a luxurious kitchen/dining with feature porthole window and integrated appliances with ceramic tiled floor. Two double bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying a de-luxe en suite and a luxurious bathroom with jacuzzi bath, wall hung w.c., fully tiled walls and tiled floor. The apartment is complete with gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The prestigious address offers excellent convenience to Queens University, Malone Golf Club and the bustling Lisburn Road. With access to main arterial routes and motorway infrastructure, but with this all in close proximity it makes the apartment even more special as it enjoys a tranquil setting with the maturity of trees, shrubs and lawns which are all within view of this corner aspect. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.
- Communal tiled entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood wooden floor, storage cupboard with hot tank.
- 5.m x 3.73m (16' 5" x 12' 3")
Wooden flooring, low voltage lighting, feature fireplace, single French door.
- 5.36m x 4.57m (17' 7" x 15' 0")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, 1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, porthole window, stainless steel built in oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine and dish washer, under strip lighting, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 3.84m (14' 8" x 12' 7")
- EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, hot towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.52m x 2.46m (14' 10" x 8' 1")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising jacuzzi style bath with telephone hand shower, shower screen, wall hung w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver point with light.
- Parking to rear. Communal gardens.
Travelling up the Malone Road from the City Centre through Balmoral Avenue traffic lights. Take a left into Malone Meadows follow the road round, Malone Valley Park is the third turning on the right hand side.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.