12 Ranelagh Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NP
- Attractive lounge with bay window
- Extended fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe extended bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
A spacious 3 storey town terrace.
This superb property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout and benefits from a double storey extension. Set just off Ravenhill Avenue close to the Cregagh Road and the many local amenities it has to offer, it will attract demand from a range of purchasers and early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- 7.09m x 3.05m (23'3'' x 10'0'')
Bay window, under stair storage.
- Extended Kitchen:
- 4.9m x 1.75m (16'1'' x 5'9'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel
oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.89m x 3.05m (12'9'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.92m x 2.36m (9'7'' x 7'9'')
- Deluxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ power shower, vanitory unit, close cuppled w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, PVC paneled ceiling.
- Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Bedroom 3:
- 6.25m x 3.86m (20'6'' x 12'8'')
(at widest point)
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.