14 Loopland Crescent
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 9EE
- Attractive entrance hall with storage under the stairs
- Lounge with mahogany fireplace and bay window
- Living room with bow window
- Separate breakfast room
- Extended kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating / detached wooden garage
Semi Detached Villa with kitchen extension to rear.
Enjoying a prime location in the popular Loopland Crescent, this superb property enjoys a character and charm which can only be fully appreciated by internal viewing, the property benefits from a good kitchen extension and have been priced to allow for general updating.
This home is ideal for the first time buyer seeking a property to put their own stamp on.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance hall with storage under stairs
- 3.66m x 3.28m (12' 0" x 10' 9")
Feature mahogany fireplace, picture rails &
cornice ceiling. Bay window.
- Living Room
- 3.05m x 3m (10' 0" x 9' 10")
With Bow window
- Breakfast Room
- 3.45m x 1.8m (11'4" x 5'11")
- 3.23m x 2.97m (10' 7" x 9' 9")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit,
mixer taps, range of built in high and low
level units, built in oven and hob.
Plumbed for a washing machine
- Bedroom 1
- 2.95m x 2.26m (9' 8" x 7' 5")
Full length built in robes with sliding doors.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.05m x 3m (10'0" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.06m x 2.01m (6'9" x 6'7")
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash
hand basin, low flush w.c.,Hot press,
Copper cylinder immersion heater
- Detached wooden garage 15’10 x 10’0”
Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Secluded paved patio to rear.
Double entrance gates, concrete driveway.
Situated between the Castlereagh and Cregagh Road.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.