16 Earl Haig Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8NQ
- Attractive lounge with feature fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs w.c.
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Ample off road parking to front and side, and secluded garden to rear with lawn and paved area
- Newly fitted damp proof course December 2019
An attractive extended semi detached family home.
On entering this beautiful starter home you will immediately be impressed with it’s presentation, the property is further enhanced with a recently fitted kitchen with casual dining area. Extended to rear which incorporates a downstairs w.c. and third bedroom.
On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and de-luxe bathroom which also has an electric shower. We recommend immediate viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame, tiled floor.
- 4.06m x 3.58m (13'4'' x 11'9'')
Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining:
- 5m x 2.44m (16'5'' x 8'0'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel `Bosch’ oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor.
- Rear Porch:
- Tiled floor, separate low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.59m x 2.24m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.04m x 3.07m (13'3'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.43m x 2.57m (11'3'' x 8'5'')
- Deluxe Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, `Mira’ electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Laminate floor.
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front and side. Secluded rear garden with paved area leading to lawn.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.