16 Marina Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 6BA
- Attractive lounge with bay window, picture rail and cornice ceiling
- Living room with aspect over rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with development potential
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with coloured suite
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC facia & gutters
- Detached brick garage side entrance
- Extensive gardens front, side and rear
A substantial semi detached villa on an impressive corner site.
Situated in this most sought after residential locality adjacent to leading schools and within minutes of both the outer ring and city centre. We recommend viewing this most desirable family home which has been priced to allow for modernisation and the benefit of being able to put your own stamp on it will be a great investment for the future.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC front door and frame. Storage under stairs.
- 4.17m x 3.43m (13'8'' x 11'3'')
Tiled fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, bay window.
- Living Room:
- 3.56m x 3.43m (11'8'' x 11'3'')
- 4.57m x 1.91m (15'0'' x 6'3'')
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in cupboards, plumbed
for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10'' x 9'3'')
Picture rail, bay window, built in robes with mirror sliding door.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.39m x 2.21m (7'10'' x 7'3'')
- Coloured suite, paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., Hot press copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
- Extensive gardens front, side and rear laid in lawns and mature trees.
Boiler house, oil fired boiler.
- Detached Garage:
- 5.08m x 3.4m (16'8'' x 11'2'')
Up and over door, light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.