- Attractive panelled entrance hall with cloaks incorporating low flush w.c. & wash hand basin
- Lounge with bay window
- Separate living room
- Extended luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob and integrated fridge freezer
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Roofspace with dormer window
- Deluxe shower room, corner shower cubicle and tiled floor
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows & external doors/PVC facia and gutters
- Mature gardens front and secluded to rear with lawns & feature brick paving/Detached brick garage
Beautifully presented semi detached villa with spacious rear garden.
Situated on a slightly elevated site this superb starter home is located in this most sought after residential locality. Enjoying bright accommodation with a superb kitchen and bathroom we recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
PVC front door and frame. Panelled. Cloaks, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, PVC panelled, tiled floor.
Lounge - 11'8" (3.56m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
Living Room - 10'5" (3.18m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen - 14'0" (4.27m) x 5'8" (1.73m)
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC back door.
Bedroom 1 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 9'10" (3m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 9'10" (3m)
Bedroom 3 - 6'3" (1.91m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Deluxe Shower Room
Corner shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower, part PVC walls, PVC ceiling, part tiled walls, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Roofspace - 13'7" (4.14m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Mature gardens front and rear, feature paving. Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank. Outside light.
Detached Garage - 18'5" (5.61m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Off Rosetta Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Belfast City Council, For Period April 2022 To March 2023 £1,098.36