17 Chesham Parade
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8GR
- Spacious extended lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to patio
- Extended fitted kitchen and breakfast area
- Downstairs w.c.
- 4 Bedrooms (master bedroom walk in built in robes)
- Extended bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas fired central heating
- Detached garage to rear with roller door (entrance via Ravenhill Gardens)
- Extensive patio area to rear with surrounding wall
Extended end terrace with double storey extension to side and rear.
Situated on a most generous site with development potential to the rear incorporating the garage and patio area, this property will appeal for a wide variety of uses, especially when the property itself has had the benefit of a double storey extension to the side and a double storey extension to the rear.
Although in need of modernisation the property has been placed on the market to allow for this so we would recommend immediate inspection.
- Paved area to front, shared alley to side.
- Entrance Hall:
- PVC front door.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- Low flush w.c., tiled floor.
- Extended Lounge:
- 6.12m x 4.37m (20'1'' x 14'4'')
Feature fireplace with gas fire, uPVC French doors, dodo rail.
- Extended Kitchen:
- 5.23m x 2.97m (17'2'' x 9'9'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, uPVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.28m x 2.92m (10'9'' x 9'7'')
Walk in built in robes with shelving.
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.43m x 2.84m (11' 3" x 9' 4")
Built in robes with cupboards above.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 2.18m x 1.93m (7'2'' x 6'4'')
Gas fired boiler.
- Extended Bathroom:
- Paneled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, pine ceiling.
- Double gates to side with spacious patio area.
- 5.94m x 4.09m (19'6'' x 13'5'')
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.