17 Watt Street
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8JX
- Attractive open plan lounge and dining area with feature cast iron fireplace
- Luxury extended fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 2 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite, feature tongue and groove paneling and tiled floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Spacious forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
A superb mid terrace with double storey extension.
On entering this stunning starter home you will immediately be impressed with its open plan feel incorporating lounge and dining with open plan staircase to first floor. The choice of colour scheme and flooring gives an instant homely feel and the extended luxury kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in oven and hob is sure to impress.
The first floor affords 2 bright bedrooms and a de-luxe bathroom with white suite enjoying an attractive use of tongue and groove paneling and tiled floor which gives the bathroom a real wow factor. Ideally situated just off Ravenhill Avenue this property will be of undoubted appeal so we would recommend immediate viewing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo flooring.
- 5.97m x 4.09m (19' 7" x 13' 5")
Laminate floor, cast iron fireplace.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN:
- 3.78m x 2.24m (12' 5" x 7' 4")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, laminate floor, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.12m (13' 5" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.29m (9' 11" x 7' 6")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash
hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls, part pine tongue and
- Spacious forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.