18 Bloomfield Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT5 5JU
- Attractive entrance hall with solid wooden flooring
- Superb through lounge with bay window feature Belfast brick chimney breast, wood burning stove and solid wooden flooring
- Luxury fitted kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in oven and ceramic hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Deluxe shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Private rear garden laid out in lawns and raised decked area
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front
Beautiful presented mid terrace with driveway to front and extensive garden to rear.
Enjoying a prime location in Bloomfield and within walking distance of the bustling Ballyhackamore area this superb starter home is ideal for the young professional.
On entering the property you will immediately be impressed with the warm cosy feel created by the presentation and the solid wooden flooring. The lounge/dining has a real wow factor created with the Belfast brick chimney breast, wood burning stove and solid wooden flooring. The luxury kitchen has a stainless steel built in oven and ceramic hob along with a tiled floor. The accommodation is then complete with 3 bright bedrooms and a deluxe shower room. The unique aspect of this mid terrace comes from a spacious tarmac driveway to front and beautiful rear garden. Viewing is essential to appreciate the many features of this superb property.
- Entrance Porch:
- PVC front door and frame.
- Entrance Hall:
- Solid wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- Through Lounge:
- 7.24m x 3.23m (23'9'' x 10'7'')
Bay window, feature Belfast brick chimney breast, log burning stove, solid wooden floor, low voltage lighting.
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 5.46m x 2.36m (17'11'' x 7'9'')
(at widest point) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dish washer, PVC back door, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10'10'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.28m x 3.2m (10'9'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.93m x 1.75m (6'4'' x 5'9'')
- Deluxe Shower Room:
- Corner shower cubicle, electric shower, vanitory unit, low flush w.c., fully tiled
walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front. Feature raised patio area with garden laid
out in lawns. Boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.