18 Gibson Park Gardens
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 9GN
- Attractive through lounge with bay window
- Fitted kitchen with utility area beyond
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- Shower room with electric shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached wooden garage
- Off road parking to front and secluded rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs
An attractive red brick semi detached. Although in need of some modernisation this superb home is located just off the popular Cregagh Road and backs on to Willowfield Bowling Club, close to many local amenties and excellent transport link we expect demand to be high therefore early viewing is a must!!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 6.5m x 3.15m (21' 4" x 10' 4")
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
- 4.29m x 2.24m (14' 1" x 7' 4")
1 ½ single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2.29m x 1.98m (7' 6" x 6' 6")
Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 2.87m (11' 6" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.82m (9' 3" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.45m (6' 6" x 4' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with `Aqua' electric shower, low flush w.c., vanitory unit.
- Off road parking to front and secluded rear garden laid in lawn. Detached wooden garage.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.