180 Ravenhill Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8LJ
- Living room with bay window and laminate floor
- Lounge with laminate floor and hole in wall fire
- Fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and gas hob
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazed (except 1)
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
A spacious red brick town terrace.
Although in need of some modernisation this property is located in a popular residential area in South East Belfast and with strong demand it is sure to attract demand from a range of purchaser, we therefore recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Porch:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor.
- Entrance Hall:
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 4.29m x 3.53m (14'1'' x 11'7'')
Bay window, laminate floor.
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11'3'' x 10'8'')
Laminate floor, hole in wall fire.
- 4.27m x 2.34m (14'0'' x 7'8'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel
oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, storage under stairs, low voltage lighting, uPVC back door and frame.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.62m x 3.48m (15'2'' x 11'5'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.35m x 2.9m (11'0'' x 9'6'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.07m x 2.54m (10'1'' x 8'4'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear. Storage shed.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.