183 Cregagh Street
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 8NL
- Attractive through lounge with exposed wooden floor and PVC French doors
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Bright bedrooms (all with exposed wooden floors)
- Shower room with electric shower
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An attractive mid terrace property.
This starter home is located just off the Cregagh Road close to many local amenities and is sure to attract demand from a range of purchasers with demand high we strongly recommend early inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- 6.32m x 2.97m (20'9'' x 9'9'')
PVC French doors to garden, feature fireplace.
- 4.6m x 1.6m (15'1'' x 5'3'')
Built in oven and gas hob, extractor canopy, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1:
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10'3'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.92m x 2.31m (9'7'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 1.93m x 1.93m (6'4'' x 6'4'')
- Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with ‘Triton’ electric shower, low flush w.c., Pedestal wash hand basin, wooden floor, part tongue and groove paneled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.