19 Abetta Parade
, Co. County Antrim
, BT5 5EH
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor and feature cast iron fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 2 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear
An exceptionally presented mid terrace.
This superb property is located off the popular Beersbridge Road close to Ballyhackamore and the Comber Greenway and having been recently renovated it is ideally suited to the first time buyer, with strong demand in the area we strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame. Tiled floor.
- 4.19m x 3.28m (13'9'' x 10'9'')
Laminate floor, feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- 4.34m x 2.21m (14'3'' x 7'3'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, built in stainless steel oven and hob, tiled floor, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.32m x 3.28m (14'2'' x 10'9'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9'5'' x 8'1'')
- De-luxe Shower Room:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor, part titled walls, low voltage lighting.
- Forecourt to front and enclosed yard to rear backing on to Comber Greenway.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.