2 Greenwood Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT4 3JN
- Attractive hallway with solid wooden flooring and downstairs cloaks with low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Spacious lounge with bay window feature fireplace and double doors to
- Family room and dining area with open plan to luxury kitchen incorporating low level breakfast bar
- Double French doors to sun room area with tiled floor
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating corner shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and Amtico flooring
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows/PVC fascia
- Twin Garaging to rear
- Feature brick paved driveway with beautiful gardens to front and extensive to side laid out in lawns with mature planting
- Double entrance gates to tarmac area to side ideal for parking, storage, caravan etc or safe play area
A superb detached villa set on a mature corner site.
Approached by a feature brick driveway this stunning extended detached property is set on a beautiful mature corner site. On entering the property you will immediately be impressed with the amount of natural light in the well proportioned lounge as it affords not only a bay window but 2 extra side windows maximizing views over side garden. Double doors then take you through to the hub of any home the all important family area incorporating open plan family area combined with dining and extended luxury kitchen. The ground floor is further enhanced by a sun room and the downstairs cloakroom.
The family accommodation continues with 3 well proportioned bedrooms and a generous bathroom with corner shower cubicle. But it is the feeling of space at the front and the side of the property which will surely impress with mature gardens and a spacious play area and twin garages.
No need for me to tell you about the advantages of a short stroll to Ballyhackamore so viewing is essential to appreciate the many features of this fine family home.
- Open Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door, solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- Downstairs W.C.:
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin, solid wooden floor.
- 5.49m x 3.76m (18'0'' x 12'4'')
Bay window, laminate floor, feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 2 side windows, double doors.
- Open Plan Family/Dining Area:
- 6.02m x 3.18m (19'9'' x 10'5'')
- 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0'' x 11'5'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, leisure rangemaster, stainless steel extractor hood, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, low level breakfast bar, part tiled walls, laminate floor, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Sun Room:
- 4.88m x 2.21m (16'0'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15'4'' x 11'7'')
Bay window and side window.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8'' x 11'8'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12'0'' x 9'9'')
Built in cupboards.
- Coloured suite, panelled bath, shower cubicle with `Mira’ power shower, low flush w.c., Amtico flooring, fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Double entrance gates, feature brick paving, lawn area to side and front. Boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil tank.
- Double entrance gates to tarmac area to side ideal for parking, storage, caravan etc or safe play area.
- Twin Garaging:
- 7.32m x 2.74m (24'0'' x 9'0'')
Up and over door, Belfast sink, built in cupboards.
- 7.32m x 2.74m (24'0'' x 9'0'')
Up and over door.
Off Upper Newtownards Road
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.