2 Knock Eden Grove
, Co. Antrim
, BT6 0GH
- Spacious lounge open plan to -
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with cream suite
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious gardens front and rear
A spacious red brick semi detached.
This property although in need of some modernisation is located in the popular Rosetta area of South Belfast and is sure to attract high demand therefore we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- Spacious Sun Porch:
- 4.09m x 2.51m (13'5'' x 8'3'')
(at widest point) Laminate floor.
- 6.73m x 3.4m (22'1'' x 11'2'')
- Dining Room:
- 3.2m x 2.46m (10'6'' x 8'1'')
- 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9'' x 10'0'')
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.32m x 3.96m (14'2'' x 13'0'')
Selection of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.19m x 3.12m (13'9'' x 10'3'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.07m x 2.49m (10'1'' x 8'2'')
- Paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Access via slingsby style ladder.
- Well maintained front garden, spacious rear garden with paved area.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.