23 Chester Park
, Co. County Down
, BT20 3JE
- Attractive lounge with feature tiled fireplace and laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Deluxe downstairs bathroom with white suite
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- Fully uPVC double glazed
- Spacious front garden laid in lawns and secluded rear garden with patio area, lawn and decking area, bar area with light and power
An exceptional red brick end terrace.
This superbly presented end terrace is located in a popular residential area just off the Clandeboye Road a stones throw from Bangor town centre and all the amenities it has to offer.
The property itself is finished throughout to a high standard and has the added benefit of a spacious front and rear garden and a bar area great for entertaining friends and family for your summer barbeques.
- Entrance Hall:
- uPVC front door and frame.
- 5.11m x 3.28m (16'9'' x 10'9'')
Laminate floor, feature tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Luxury Kitchen:
- 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6'' x 10'1'')
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, breakfast bar, stainless
steel extractor, tiled floor, storage under stairs, low voltage lighting, uPVC back door.
- Deluxe Downstairs Bathroom:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1:
- 5.18m x 3.35m (17'0'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.35m x 2.31m (11'0'' x 7'7'')
- Bedroom 3:
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9'' x 7'8'')
- Spacious well maintained front garden laid in lawn, secluded rear garden with patio area and lawn with decking. Storage shed with light and power, bar area with light and power.
- Storage Shed:
- 2.26m x 2.03m (7'5'' x 6'8'')
Light and power.
- 3.18m x 2.26m (10'5'' x 7'5'')
Light and power.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.