- Attractive entrance hall
- 3rd bedroom could be adapted as a lounge, bay window
- Separate living room with feature Belfast brick fireplace, laminate floor and low voltage lighting
- Open plan to dining area with conservatory style roof and laminate floor
- Split level to luxury kitchen (recently installed) incorporating built in oven and hob, laminate floor and low voltage lighting
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom incorporating corner bath with electric shower and shower screen
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows (except 2)
Superb mid terrace with unique conservatory style roof and open plan to luxurious kitchen.
On entering this superb starter home you will undoubtedly be impressed with the use of natural wood on skirting board, architraves and solid wooden doors this not only gives a warmth but is in keeping with the character of the era in which it was built. The owner has followed this theme throughout the property but has given it a modern twist with the wow factor being the rear living and dining area with conservatory style roof and split level to luxury kitchen.
The accommodation is concluded with 2 bright bedrooms and a spacious deluxe bathroom incorporating corner bath and electric shower. We highly recommend viewing to appreciate its many features.
Bedroom 3 - 13'4" (4.06m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
Living Room - 10'8" (3.25m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Feature Belfast brick fireplace, laminate floor, low voltage lighting.
Dining Area - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Conservatory style roof, laminate floor.
Step down to Luxury Fitted Kitchen - 13'9" (4.19m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of fitted high and low level units, built in oven and hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor, storage under stairs.
Bedroom 1 - 13'4" (4.06m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 2 - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Corner bath, electric shower, shower screen, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin,
tiled floor, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater, low voltage lighting.
Enclosed yard, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank.
Off Cregagh Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.