243 Ravenhill Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8LF
- Attractive living room with wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Family room with feature fireplace and laminate floor
- Fitted kitchen with excellent range of units
- 4 Spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear
A spacious red brick town terrace.
This superb property is located just off the Cregagh Road close to a wide range of local amenities and excellent transport links. The spacious accommodation and the retention of many period features is sure to attract to a range of purchasers therefore early internal viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- Wooden floor.
- Living Room:
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13'0'' x 11'0'')
Wooden floor, feature fireplace, bay window, cornice ceiling.
- Family Room:
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9'' x 10'1'')
Feature fireplace, laminate floor.
- 4.8m x 2.13m (15'9'' x 7'0'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, storage under stairs.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.39m x 3.2m (14'5'' x 10'6'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3.07m x 2.77m (10'1'' x 9'1'')
- White suite comprising paneled bath, electric shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.39m x 3.15m (14'5'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.1m x 2.77m (10'2'' x 9'1'')
- Forecourt to front and spacious enclosed yard to rear.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.