- Attractive through lounge with bay window, solid wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Luxury fitted kitchen built in oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood
- 4 Good sized bedrooms over 2 floors
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite, shower screen and heated towel rail
- Fully uPVC double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- Well maintained forecourt to front and enclosed yard with decking and feature brick paving to rear
A substantial town terrace in beautiful order.
A most attractive starter home that enjoys a spaciousness that has been transformed by the present owner, yet retaining a character and charm from the era in which it was built. We would recommend immediate viewing to appreciate the many features of this superb property.
Through Lounge - 23'2" (7.06m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Solid wooden floor, bay window, cornice ceiling, feature fireplace.
Kitchen - 17'11" (5.46m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor.
Bedroom 1 - 13'5" (4.09m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 9'9" (2.97m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
White suite comprising paneled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail,
laminate tiled floor, PVC paneled walls, PVC ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 13'5" (4.09m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
Bedroom 4 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Decking and feature brick paving. Forecourt to front.
Off Woodstock Road
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.