263 Ravenhill Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT6 8LF
- Attractive lounge with bay window
- Separate living room with laminate floor
- Spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob
- 4 Good sized bedrooms over 2 floors
- Deluxe bathroom
- PVC double glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Spacious enclosed yard
Substantial town terrace over 3 floors.
On entering this superb town terrace you will be undoubtedly be impressed with the spaciousness along with the character and charm from the era in which it was built as it retains many original features. We would recommend immediate viewing as a property of this quality will not stay on the market for long.
- PVC front door and frame
- Entrance hall:
- Laminate floor.
- 4.37m x 3.48m (14'4'' x 11'5'')
Bay window, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room:
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11'10'' x 10'0'')
Laminate floor, fireplace, tiled inset.
- 3.96m x 2.44m (13'0'' x 8'0'')
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of built in high and low level units, built in oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC back door.
- Bedroom 1:
- 4.72m x 3.61m (15'6'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 2:
- 3m x 2.84m (9'10'' x 9'4'')
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, hot press copper cylinder, willis type immersion heater.
- Bedroom 3:
- 4.7m x 3.61m (15'5'' x 11'10'')
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.02m x 2.82m (9'11'' x 9'3'')
- Enclosed yard, boiler house, oil fired boiler, oil tank, outside store.
Contact Cowley Property
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.